Offset printing technique is completed by using a plate, sometimes made up of aluminium, that transfer ink from a rubber cylinder onto paper so rolling that image onto a sheet of paper. as such it's known as offset as a result of ink isn't transferred directly onto the paper. the production cost come upfront through set up and manufacturing plate. If you wish sharp and quality print with huge volume printing, offset printing is the best option.
Digital printing technique is done without using plates however instead uses options such as toner or use liquid ink. It gibes like desktop laser printer, however on an extremely massive scale and with color monitoring. If you wish instant and express print with low volume printing, digital printing is that the best option.
Some benefits of Digital Printing:
* Suitable for less than 750 pieces per print run
* Setup prices are lower for short runs
* Only CMYK
* Print solely the quantity you wish, when you need it
* Lower minimum quantities (as low as 1, 100 or 300 pieces)
* Affordable black and white digital printing
* Variable information capability (names, addresses, codes or numbering may be merging easily)
* Improved technology has created digital quality acceptable for more uses
* Instant Express Print with shorter turnaround time
Some benefits of Offset Printing:
* Suitable for more than 750 pieces per print run
* Large quantities may be printed cost effectively
* CMYK and Pantone colour
* The more you print, the cheaper the worth per piece
* A large form of paper varieties with custom finishes may be used
* Customised special inks like metallic or gold colours are available
* Highest potential printing quality, with larger detail and color fidelity
* Provides correct colours replica, crisp, clean professional looking printing
* Need drying time process
Depending on the scope of work, you have got to settle on one possibility of printing technique and may} not be the most effective technology for your project however hope the above pointers will offer basic information on that is right for your printing service Singapore. If you're still unsure, contact us for any queries.